Language problem (GER/ENG) and other

Home Forum Public Forum General Chat Language problem (GER/ENG) and other

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  The Irregular Corporation0 miles sailed 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

WeissBierVampir
    0 miles sailed

Hi SailAway-Team,

firstly: thanks for this great simulator, although it’s not a bargain for a beta version. I saw many improvement requests in this forum, which I support, but don’t want to repeat. I want to recommend an improvement regarding the system language: I want to use the simulator in English language (to improve my international sailing terms), but the simulator always mixes up English and German language in many menus and once logged out and in again, it does not keep the settings. Same with other settings like navigating offline. Changing from the size of the window leads to unclickable menu items, as the scale does not change respectively.

Thanks for your efforts and best regards,
    WeissBierVampir

The Irregular Corporation
    Keymaster
    0 miles sailed

Your Steam client is likely detecting the game should be run in German which is why it will reset on each launch of the game, you can change this by right clicking on the game in your library, going to properties, the language and making sure English is selected. This will force the game to start in this language each time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep updated with Sailaway news
Direct via your inbox!

Subscribe to our mailing list and keep informed about all things Sailaway related!

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.