We have a mixture of bug fixes and improvements for you this week. After taking part in the Back to Robinson’s Island race last week, we noticed that there were a couple of racing features that we could add to make it more fun to sail with a crew! Let us know what you think of these changes in the forums.
You can see the full list of changes in the patch notes below:
- Fixed chat focus being lost when the helping hand is working.
- Sun rays are now blocked by land masses.
- Sun rays should now be a bit less blue.
- Small fixes to tool tip and waypoint behaviour.
- Improvements to the map to reduce the white map issue.
- Improved buoy crossing detection.
- When starting a race that allows offline sailing the game will now ask before replacing existing waypoints.
- UI should now hide when you take a screenshot ingame.
- Voyage waypoints are now auto-saved quicker.
- Enhanced the water level computation algorithm which should make the boat less prone to dive underwater in heavy waves.
- Sailaway Dev Team members will show up with green text in the chat.
- The map now shows all boats in a race regardless of them being online or offline.
- Players now need to raise sails 5 minutes before the start of a race. This prevents players from cheating and getting a head start.
- Added a Race chat channel for races, this chat is persistent so you can see what you have missed.
- You can now mute a person from all channels by clicking the minus sign in their direct channel.
Thanks for the continued support!
The Sailaway Team